The Nike sneakers our Commerce Director wore on vacation

But first: late-summer vacation outfits
Header Image

But first: late-summer vacation outfits

EDITOR'S NOTE

Even though I’m past my back-to-school era, I do love this time of year to restock products that’ll have me feeling organized and put-together for the second half of the year. Here are few picks to get you in the spirit:

—Margo Ghertner / Commerce Editor / Atlanta, GA

shopping spotlight

Everything sitting in our carts from the new arrivals section at Gap

More pre-fall picks you’ll want to start wearing now.

utility pants, T-shirt
the daily steal
tank tops

As if Uniqlo couldn’t get any more affordable, its Summer Sale is going strong all month long. You can find many styles under $20, so now’s the time to replenish basics, along with more trendy options. Our team swears by this tank top with a built-in bra and this shirred top.

Today’s Must-Haves

Here are three of the hottest products on the internet this week:

bookmarks, serum, packing cubes
  • Moody Cats Magnetic Bookmark Set: Buy them for your reader friend or keep them for yourself.

  • The Outset Total Clarity Dark Spot Serum: It’s made with an alternative to vitamin C, so it’s safe for sensitive skin.

  • Tripped Compression Packing Cubes: You’ll get seven pieces for under $50, and they’ll help you save on space.

(Not So) Silly Little Treat

In our series (Not So) Silly Little Treat, Skimm’rs share the joy-sparking products they’re buying during the week. Today’s submission? A pair of sneakers that pulled through for our Commerce Director on a recent trip to Disney:

sneakers

“I bought these sneakers on a whim before a trip to Universal and Disney, and I’m so happy I did. My family and I walked an average of 20,000 steps per day for over a week, and I was the only one without foot pain. In addition to being super comfy, they also have that trendy Y2K athletic look. I’ll probably be picking up a pair in brown to go with my track pants come fall.” —Abby Drozd, Commerce Director

Bookmark This

👄 A mini Lip Butter Balm set for travel and testing new shades before committing to the full size.


👁️ How to enhance your lashes and brows at home.


🙏 And a lip balm stick that’s actually hydrating.


👃 The best way to wear a fragrance so it’ll last.


🤳 A free cell phone promo? Count us in.